Today were going to build a basic house.
1. The first step is to get to Mirage island with at least 15 Gilda stars. This is the amount needed to build your own simple, basic house. You could also buy any of the blueprints on the auction house and skip this step. These two red dots show where you can buy the houses from.
2. Now you need to buy your house. In this tutorial were going to be doing the cheap house which is the quickest and easiest to make.
3. Now you'll be able to see what you need in order to construct your house.
Swept-Roof Villa Design
Creates a Swept-Roof Villa in a Housing Province.
Classification: Small House
Dimensions: 16m x 16m
Decor limit: 45 items
-Stone Pack (1)
-Stone Pack (1)
-Lumber Pack (1)
Once completed, you can use your Teleport Book and Regal Coking Tools at the fireplace. Returned via mail if removed. Return will be delayed 22 hours if the removal is due to unpaid taxes.
-Security Deposit:20 Tax Certificates
-Taxes: 10 Tax Certigicates
Pay the security deposit and taxes to place a house. the security deposit equals 2 weekly tax payments,and will be returned when the buiding is demolished.
(Not returned if the building is removed because of late payments.)
Tax rates increase based on the number of buildings you own per server. Can't be placed on severe slopes or obstacles.
4. Now for the hard part, trying to find somewhere to place your house. Usually any of the PvP zones will have space but if you're lucky enough you'll find a space in a non PvP zone.
5. Now you need to get your 3 resource packs, 2 Stone Packs and 1 Lumber pack.
6. And that's it. It's not as hard as you might think, but don't forget to check your mail to pay your taxes.